How to Create a Great Question
A great question can spark curiosity, inspire creativity, and motivate students to learn. That's why questions are an essential part of Go Pangea. Every post that learners create is a response to a question.
Publishers, teachers, and parents can create questions on Go Pangea. Questions often include links to texts, videos, and other resources that assist with learning. Here are some of our favorite questions:
Want more inspiration to help you create a great question? Here are 11 essential question stems to help you get started:
1. How can ______ improve _______?
How can technology help to improve peoples' lives where you live?
2. How can _______ be applied to ________?
How can geometry be applied to your career or personal life?
3. How has _______ changed ________?
How has human behavior changed the environment in your community?
4. How would you design a new _______?
How would you design a new school?
5. How does _________ affect __________?
How does fake news affect people where you live?
6. What impact did/does __________ have on ________?
What impact does the media have on elections?
7. What would __________ be without __________?
What would your community be like without pollinators?
8. If you were in charge of ____________, what would you change?
If you were in charge of your town or city, what would you change?
9. How can you use __________ to inspire ________?
How can you use storytelling to inspire people take better care of the environment?
10. What if _______________?
What if you could go back in time, what would you change?
11. How might your community change if ______________?
How might your community change if every person were given $1 million?